In the busy world we live in, it is sometimes difficult to stop, rest, and be reminded of what’s important in life. The words I’m sharing with you are from a journal entry I wrote to myself. My desire is that this simple post would encourage, motivate, and challenge you.
• Life is only meaningful when lived for and with Jesus
• Make the most of the opportunities you’ve been given
• Explore ministry to determine your calling
• Don’t worry. Instead, cast all of your cares on the Lord. He has already carried them so you wouldn’t have to
• Pray for others more
• Cling to the Rock and continue to build yourself upon Him.
• Only surround yourself with people you wish to become like. Choose friends who point you closer to Jesus
• Go to Sunday night services
• Mature in every way
• Keep God first
• Continue to grow in your gifts
• Encourage, uplift, and inspire
• Be a friend
• Don’t stress. Live abundantly
• Make the most of every breath you are given
• Look forward to things but live intentionally daily
• Be watchful for the needs of others
• Clear yourself of distractions. Tune into the voice of God
• Remember that your relationship with God is the most important relationship you’ll ever have
• Invest into those around you
• Help others find who they are in Christ
2 thoughts on “Notes to Self:”
My name is Kristie Sargent. I’m Will Sargent’s mom. I have been reading your posts for a while now, but have never taken the time to respond.Your words have brought so much encouragement to me. For someone your age, you are definitely wise beyond your years. I am excited about what God is doing in your life and through you. Your words bring inspiration and are very thought provoking. Thank you for allowing God to use you in this way. I look forward to all that God is going to do through you. Continue to follow Him and He will guide your steps.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and motivation. I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog posts, and for allowing God to work in your heart through them. You have a special family, and I hope you guys are doing well!